Monday, June 3, 2013

*1 LG Electronics L8004R Digital Display 8000-BTU Room Air Conditioner with Remote Control

#1 LG Electronics L8004R Digital Display 8000-BTU Room Air Conditioner with Remote Control


  • Window air conditioner quickly and efficiently cools rooms up to 350 square feet
  • 8,000 BTUs per hour cooling capacity; 9.8 EER energy-efficiency rating
  • Convenient digital controls and display; timer up to 12 hours; soft-touch remote control
  • 4-way air deflection; turbo fan; temperature setting by one degree; auto restart
  • Measures 12-3/8 by 19-3/4 by 19-3/8 inches

http://bit.ly/11XWadY







Are you looking for LG Electronics L8004R Digital Display 8000-BTU Room Air Conditioner with Remote Control The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about LG Electronics L8004R Digital Display 8000-BTU Room Air Conditioner with Remote Control And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On LG Electronics L8004R Digital Display 8000-BTU Room Air Conditioner with Remote Control Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment